16/02 – Frank KIRCHHOFF : impaired bidirectional communication between interneurons and oligodendrocyte precursor cells affects social behaviour
SPPIN’s webinar winter-spring 2021, 16 Feb at 10h30, online – Ask link to a SPPIN member. Frank KIRCHHOFF, Professor of Molecular Physiology, CIPMM, Saarland University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Physiology, Homburg, Germany Cor ...
09/02 – Franck DEBARBIEUX : Dynamic intravital 2P-CARS microscopy to explore the dual face of inflammation in the lesioned spinal cord
SPPIN’s webinar winter-spring 2021, 9 Feb at 10h30, online – Ask link to a SPPIN member. Franck DEBARBIEUX, MCU , Team IMAPATH, Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone (UMR7289), Marseille, France To characterize the cascade of inflammato ...
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, there is no deadline: ongoing, running call he SPPIN (CRNS UMR8003) is a group of research teams on the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Campus of Paris University, located on the left bank, in the very heart of Paris, in the att ...
winter-spring 2021, 2 Feb at 10h30, online – Ask link to a SPPIN member. Dongdong LI – IBPS, Interdisciplinary Institute for NeuroSciences, Bordeaux Dynamic imaging is an important tool for mapping the spatiotemporal activities i ...
winter-spring 2021, 26 Jan at 10h30, online – Ask link to a SPPIN member. Etienne HERZOG – Interdisciplinary Institute for NeuroSciences, Bordeaux With an initial training in biotechnologies and molecular genetics, I focus my researc ...
Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020, 10h30 – Zoom webinar – Ask link to a SPPIN member. Hervé Rigneault – Institut Fresnel, Marseille In this talk I will present our recent advances to build flexible probes that are able to perform 2-photon ...
Unraveling how neural networks process and represent sensory information and how these cellular signals instruct behavioral output is a main goal in neuroscience. Two-photon activation of optogenetic actuators and calcium (Ca 2+) imaging with gen ...
Open Post-doctoral position at the Saints-Pères Paris Institute for Neurosciences (Université de Paris)
OPEN POSTDOC Development of a compressed wavefront sensor with a thin scattering Hartmann-mask We offer a 15-month postdoc position (renewable 15 months) starting on January 2021, funded by the french national agency (ANR) for developing a compr ...
OPEN PHD in Zytnicki lab Title: “Restoration of excitation/inhibition balance to modulate motor neuron degeneration in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)“ A PhD position, under the supervision of Daniel Zytnicki, is available in the ...
Internship offer 2020-2021 for master project : “Immunolabelling of cleared thick three-dimensional brain sections”
INTERNSHIP OFFER, Oheim lab, academic year 2020-21 MASTER PROJECT: Immunolabelling of cleared thick three-dimensional brain sections Fluorescent-protein expression in genetically identified cell populations, along with advances in tissue clearing [Con15, R ...
- 29/06 – Laetitia CHAUVIÈRE
- 15/06 – Chiara STRINGARI : Label-free metabolic imaging of living tissues by Fluorescence Lifetime Microscopy of endogenous biomarkers
- 01/06 – Marco DIANA
- 18/05 – Maxime ASSOUS : Integration of extrinsic inputs by selective striatal microcircuits
- 04/05 – Bilal EL WALY : Practice makes myelin, and myelin makes perfect
Fresh from the press
- Time course of alterations in adult spinal motoneuron properties in the SOD1(G93A) mouse model of ALS.
Huh S, Heckman CJ, Manuel M : ENeuro, 2021
- Three-dimensional broadband light beam manipulation in forward scattering samples
Payvand Arjmand, Ori Katz, Sylvain Gigan, Marc Guillon : Opt Express, 2021
- Is there hope that transpinal direct current stimulation corrects motoneuron excitability and provides neuroprotection in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?
Bączyk M, Krutki P, Zytnicki D : Physiol Rep, 2021
- Sub-optimal Discontinuous Current-Clamp switching rates lead to deceptive mouse neuronal firing.
Manuel M : ENeuro, 2021
- Enhancing KCC2 activity decreases hyperreflexia and spasticity after chronic spinal cord injury.
Bilchak J, Yeakle K, Caron G, Malloy D, Côté MP : Exp Neurol, 2021
- A Citrus Based Sensory Functional Food Ingredient Induces Antidepressant-like Effects: Possible Involvement of an Interplay between the Olfactory and the Serotonergic Systems.
Coutens B, Rekik K, Harster A, Etienne P, Noirot V, Frances B, Moulédous L, Guiard BP : Neuroscience, 2020
- Color imaging through scattering media based on phase retrieval with triple correlation
Zhu L, Wu Y, Liu J, Wu T, Liu L, Shao X : Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2020
- Non-invasive single-shot recovery of a point-spread function of a memory effect based scattering imaging system.
Wu T, Dong J, Gigan S : Opt Lett, 2020
- Direct evidence for decreased presynaptic inhibition evoked by PBSt group I muscle afferents after chronic SCI and recovery with step-training in rats.
Caron G, Bilchak JN, Côté MP : J Physiol, 2020
- Transporters in acidic organelles.
Moriyama Y, Gasnier B : Biochim Biophys Acta Biomembr, 2020
- Pulse-length effects in 2P-micoscopy. I. Infrared excitation induces brain heating and calcium microdomain hyperactivity in cortical astrocytes.
Schmidt E, Oheim M : Biophys J, 2020
- YIF1B mutations cause a post-natal neurodevelopmental syndrome associated with Golgi and primary cilium alterations.
Diaz J, Gérard X, Emerit MB, Areias J, Geny D, Dégardin J, Simonutti M, Guerquin MJ, Collin T, Viollet C, Billard JM, Métin C, Hubert L, Larti F, Kahrizi K, Jobling R, Agolini E, Shaheen R, Zigler A, Rouiller-Fabre V, Rozet JM, Picaud S, Novelli A, Alameer S, Najmabadi H, Cohn R, Munnich A, Barth M, Lugli L, Alkuraya FS, Blaser S, Gashlan M, Besmond C, Darmon M, Masson J : Brain, 2020
- Cathodoluminescence Nanoscopy of 3D Plasmonic Networks
Racheli Ron, Marcin Stefan Zielinski, Adi Salomon : Nano Lett, 2020
- Amino Acids Bearing Aromatic or Heteroaromatic Substituents as a New Class of Ligands for the Lysosomal Sialic Acid Transporter Sialin.
Dubois L, Pietrancosta N, Cabaye A, Fanget I, Debacker C, Gilormini PA, Dansette PM, Dairou J, Biot C, Froissart R, Goupil-Lamy A, Bertrand HO, Acher FC, McCort-Tranchepain I, Gasnier B, Anne C : J Med Chem, 2020
- Molecular layer interneurons in the cerebellum encode for valence in associative learning.
Ma M, Futia GL, de Souza FMS, Ozbay BN, Llano I, Gibson EA, Restrepo D : Nat Commun, 2020
- Physiological involvement of presynaptic L-type voltage-dependent calcium channels in GABA release of cerebellar molecular layer interneurons.
Rey S, Maton G, Satake S, Llano I, Kang S, Surmeier DJ, Silverman RB, Collin T : J Neurochem, 2020
- Synaptic Restoration by cAMP/PKA Drives Activity-Dependent Neuroprotection to Motoneurons in ALS
Bączyk M, Alami NO, Delestrée N, Martinot C, Tang L, Commisso B, Bayer D, Doisne N, Frankel W, Manuel M, Roselli F, Zytnicki D : J Exp Med, 2020
- Synergism of type 1 metabotropic and ionotropic glutamate receptors in cerebellar molecular layer interneurons in vivo.
Bao J, Graupner M, Astorga G, Collin T, Jalil A, Indriati DW, Bradley J, Shigemoto R, Llano I : Elife, 2020
- Incomplete vesicular docking limits synaptic strength under high release probability conditions.
Malagon G, Miki T, Tran V, Gomez LC, Marty A : Elife, 2020
- Differentially poised vesicles underlie fast and slow components of release at single synapses.
Blanchard K, Zorrilla de San Martín J, Marty A, Llano I, Trigo FF : J Gen Physiol, 2020
- Influence of spatially segregated IP-producing pathways on spike generation and transmitter release in Purkinje cell axons.
Gomez LC, Kawaguchi SY, Collin T, Jalil A, Gomez MDP, Nasi E, Marty A, Llano I : Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2020
- Chromato-axial memory effect through aforward-scattering slab
Longdi Zhu, Jacques Boutet de Monvel, Pascal Berto, Sophie Brasselet, Sylvain Gigan, Marc Guillon : Optica, 2020
- Supercritical angle fluorescence microscopy and spectroscopy
Oheim M, Salomon A, Brunstein M : Biophys J, 2020
- Fabrication of dipole-aligned thin films of Porphyrin J-aggregates over large surfaces
Adam Weissman, Hodaya Klimovsky, Dor Harel, Racheli Ron, Martin Oheim, Adi Salomon : Langmuir, 2020