On Wednesday, July 10, 2019, Seana O’REGAN and Alain MARTY were awarded the CNRS Medal of Honor for (…)
17 May 2019 – Congratulations to Dr. Marc Guillon for his nomination as a junior member of the “Institut Universitaire de France” (IUF). (…)
13 May 2019 – Bar-Ilan University (Ramat Gan, Israël) and Paris Descartes University sign a framework agreement for international cooperation in the biomedical and exact sciences. (…)
- May, 2019 – Post-doctoral researcher position (M/F) on the mechanisms of motor neuron degeneration in ALS
Fresh from the press
- Calibrating evanescent-wave penetration depths for biological TIRF microscopy
Martin Oheim, Adi Salomon, Adam Weissman, Maia Brunstein, Ute Becherer : Biophys J, in press
- A Structural Model of the Inactivation Gate of Voltage Activated Potassium Channels.
Vergara-Jaque A, Palma-Cerda F, Lowet AS, de la Cruz Landrau A, Poblete H, Sukharev A, Comer J, Holmgren M : Biophys J, 2019
- Compressive three-dimensional super-resolution microscopy with speckle-saturated fluorescence excitation
M Pascucci, S Ganesan, A Tripathi, O Katz, V Emiliani, M Guillon : Nat Commun, 2019
- Involvement of thapsigargin- and cyclopiazonic acid-sensitive pumps in the rescue of TMEM165-associated glycosylation defects by Mn.
Houdou M, Lebredonchel E, Garat A, Duvet S, Legrand D, Decool V, Klein A, Ouzzine M, Gasnier B, Potelle S, Foulquier F : FASEB J, 2019
- Molecular and electrophysiological properties of mouse motoneuron and motor unit subtypes
Manuel M, Zytnicki D : Current Opinion in Physiology, 2019
- Scaling of Motor Output, From Mouse to Humans.
Manuel M, Chardon M, Tysseling V, Heckman CJ : Physiology (Bethesda), 2019