SPPIN - Saints-Pères Paris Institute for the Neurosciences - CNRS UMR 8003
Université de Paris
Dr. Tengfei WU
Team 1 - Biophysics of the brain
tengfei.wu@-Code to remove to avoid SPAM-u-paris.fr
+33 1 76 53 43 49, room P362
- Color imaging through scattering media based on phase retrieval with triple correlation
Zhu L, Wu Y, Liu J, Wu T, Liu L, Shao X : Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2020
- Non-invasive single-shot recovery of a point-spread function of a memory effect based scattering imaging system.
Wu T, Dong J, Gigan S : Opt Lett, 2020
- Imaging through scattering layers exceeding memory effect range by exploiting prior information
Guo C, Liu J, Li W, Wu T, Zhu L, Wang J, Wang G, and Shao X : Optics Communications, 2019
- Non-invasive imaging through thin scattering layers with broadband illumination
Wu T, Guo C, Shao X : ArXiv preprint arXiv:180906854, 2018
- Recovering the spectral and spatial information of an object behind a scattering media
Zhu L, Liu J, Feng L, Guo C, Wu T, and Shao X : OSA Continuum, 2018
- Tracking moving targets behind a scattering medium via speckle correlation.
Guo C, Liu J, Wu T, Zhu L, Shao X : Appl Opt, 2018
- Imaging through a thin scattering layer and jointly retrieving the point-spread-function using phase-diversity.
Wu T, Dong J, Shao X, Gigan S : Opt Express, 2017
- Simulation and experimental verification for imaging of gray-scale objects through scattering layers.
Li H, Wu T, Liu J, Gong C, Shao X : Appl Opt, 2016
- Single-shot diffraction-limited imaging through scattering layers via bispectrum analysis.
Wu T, Katz O, Shao X, Gigan S : Opt Lett, 2016
- Polarization-selective dynamically tunable multispectral Fano resonances: decomposing of subgroup plasmonic resonances.
Liu J, Zhao X, Gong R, Wu T, Gong C, Shao X : Opt Express, 2015
- Simulation on light refocusing through a highly scattering turbid medium using circular Gaussian distribution model
Shao X, Wu T, Gong C : Optical Engineering, 2013